HOW TO CLEAN LASHES
Although we offer affordable prices for our lashes we don’t want you to just toss them out after one use. By following these few simple steps you can keep your lashes looking like new so you can reuse them over and over again.
- Be gentle with your lashes. Take a cotton swab and dip in oil free makeup remover. Dab the band area and wait a few seconds for the glue to dissolve and then slowly remove.
- Make sure to remove the glue from the lash band immediately. Using tweezers can help with the removal process. If glue is not properly removed the band will harden the band resulting in uneven and uncomfortable application for next time.
- Let your lashes air dry
- Store your freshly cleaned lashes inside our LUXELASH CASE to keep them dry, dust free, organized and in shape for longer use.
- Do not use mascara on them. Mascara will ruin the quality of your lashes. If you like mascara, only apply to your own natural lashes first.
- Do not soak them in water or oil based makeup remover. This will ruin the curl and shape of the lashes.